You will learn how to prepare the best ceviche in the world.
Our chef will lead you on this journey into the famous Peruvian dish, Ceviche. Our chef specializes in Peruvian Cuisine in which he applies modern techniques to recreate traditional recipes into special dishes.
- Traditional Ceviche: Ceviche is made right before you eat it.
- Ceviche Mixto: Seafood Ceviche could include, scallops, octopus, clams, snails, etc.
- Tiradito de Lenguado: Unlike ceviche, tiradito does not include onions, but the main difference is in the cut of the fish, which is sliced fine and then flattened. As most markedly been influenced by nikkei cooks’ treatment of fish.
Culinary Curriculum:This class will give you the experience and knowledge needed to prepare the best ceviche and all related dishes such as Tiradito and other classic fresh seafood combinations.
|Morning Option:Pick up from the Hotel in Lima at 10:30 a.m.Approximate return time to Lima Hotel is 2:00 p.m.Afternoon Option:Pick up from the Hotel in Lima at 2:00 p.m.|
Approximate return time to Hotel is 6:00 p.m.
PRICE PER PERSON FOR 2 PEOPLE: US$155
PRICE PER PERSON FOR 4 PEOPLE: US$129
PRICE PER PERSON FOR 6 PEOPLE: US$117
- Transportation Lima Hotel-Restaurant-Hotel
- Culinary Gift and Recipe Book
- All tips and gratuities are OPTIONAL and up to you. Although not expected they are greatly appreciated.
|Trip Cancellation||UP TO US$500 PER PERSON (additional coverage available at low cost)|
|Trip Interruption||UP TO US$500 PER PERSON (additional coverage available at low cost)|
|Emergency Medical/Dental Coverage||$10,000|
|Emergency Medical Transportation||$50,000|
|24-Hour Hotline Assistance||Included|
(*) Courtesy trip cancellation or trip interruption insurance up to US$500 per person unless additional coverage requested and purchased by client, Additional coverage is available at additional cost. Insurance provided by Access America under their rules and regulations. Valid for US citizens only. International flights, individual tours and treks are excluded. Insurance not available for residents of Washington State. Peru Travel and Tours, LLC is not obligated to purchase an insurance policy nor liable if a policy is declined by client. Peru Travel and Tours, LLC is not obligated to compensate in any way if a policy is not purchased or can not be purchased.