* Dear Clients. Peru law grants a benefit of 18% tax exemption in services for foreign residents whose stayed in Peru a maximum of 60 days. Your tour price includes this benefit already. To be able to keep this benefit, each guest must submit their passport’s image copy (PDF or JPEG) at the time of purchase . If you choose just to fill out the information for now, you must provide your passport’s front page copy later or at your arrival. If requisite is not met, an added 18% tax might be charge!
Affordable Peru LLC Disclaimer and Responsibility Statement:
1. Company: Affordable Peru LLC the parent company of BestPeruTours.com.
2. Tour Operator / Travel Agency Responsibilities: Affordable Peru LLC, is an independent contractor that arranges packages for individual and group travel. Responsible for making the arrangements for all accommodations & services, except to the extent that accommodations or services cannot be supplied due to reasons beyond their control. If is necessary to modify a tour itinerary due to local conditions, Affordable Peru LLC has the right to cancel, change or substitute any of the services included with comparable alternatives without compensation.
3. Travel Documents: Obtaining proper citizenship and/or foreign travel documents are the responsibility of the traveler(s). Please contact the corresponding consulate before your schedule departure date.
4. Reservations: Space is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis and will only be confirmed after an initial payment is received and accepted by Affordable Peru LLC.
5. Payments: Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, Personal Checks, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express are all authorized forms of payment.
6. Due Date: Within 45 days prior to departure date your reservation must be PAID IN FULL. 45 Days or more before schedule departure a 30% of the total amount is due per person and accepted as a deposit.
7. Cancellations and Itinerary Modifications: Cancellations and itinerary modifications must be submitted in writing; verbal cancellations will not be accepted. Cancellation and or a modification fees apply to reservations regardless of the motive for such cancellation including academic, financial and medical reasons. If cancellation or modification request is received 45 days or more prior to the beginning tour date, an equivalent of a 30% of the total trip cost will be charged in addition to a US$375 per person cancellation fee. If cancellation or modification request is received within 15 and 44 days prior to the beginning tour date, an equivalent of a 50% of the total trip cost will be charged in addition to a US$375 per person cancellation fee. For cancellations within the 15 days prior to the scheduled trip beginning date there will be a total trip loss. Travel Insurance policy is highly recommended.
8. Baggage: Affordable Peru LLC nor the selling agent shall be responsible for the loss, damage or delay of customer’s baggage.
9. Terms and Conditions: By applying deposit/payment for a reservation, customer/traveler agrees to all the terms conditions describe above, and those that apply to all transportation, accommodations, services and activities, included and described on your reservation.
10. Disclaimer of Liability: Affordable Peru LLC, not liable, in any way, for personal injury or sickness, property damage, inconvenience, loss of meals, loss of time, or any other loss arising out of the act, omission, or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, hotel, ground operator, optional side tour vendor or any person rendering services or accommodations in conjunction with the trip or any travel related services. The above mentioned parties will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or injury due to accident, mechanical breakdown, government action, weather, strike, act of God, or any other reason. Affordable Peru LLC, is not responsible for any of the customer’s luggage. Affordable Peru LLC reserves the right to withdraw any tour described herein at any time and to make changes and alterations as may be found necessary for safety and proper handling of said tours. Clients are responsible for making Affordable Peru LLC aware of any health limitations and any dietary restrictions in writing via mail or electronic mail no later than 30 days prior to departure date. Cost of accommodations and associated services for delays or other alterations en route, cause by weather, flight schedules, and other events beyond our control are responsibility of our clients. Affordable Peru LLC will not assume any additional costs. Clients are responsible for any inoculations and personal medicines require for their travel.
11. Limitation of Liability: By Booking one of these tours, you acknowledge that in all events Affordable Peru LLC, shall not be liable for any consequential damages and that the sole extent of Affordable Peru LLC liability shall never exceed the amount actually paid by you to Affordable Peru LLC.
12. Applicable Law: This agreement is executed in and intended to be performed in the state of Florida. The laws of Florida State shall govern its interpretation and effect. I have fully read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions including cancellation policies & conditions.
13. I understand and approved all flights, hotels and services confirmed and detailed in the final itinerary and confirmation documents provided by Affordable Peru LLC.
14. Entire Agreement: This contract contains the entire agreement between all parties involved and it completely supersedes any prior written or oral agreements or representations. This contract can be amended only in writing, signed by both parties of this agreement. Any oral representations or modifications shall be of no force or effect.
15. Affordable Peru LLC reserves the right to terminate this contract and its contractual obligations prior to the trip’s beginning date and provide a refund in the event that a particular request, demand or travel budget can not be fulfill.
ADDENDUM: Travel Insurance might be included and provided in some tour packages as a benefit and a courtesy to our clients. Affordable Peru LLC is not obligated to purchase an insurance policy nor will be liable if a policy is declined by client, not purchased or if a claim is denied. Cancellation and/or interruption insurance issued for up to US$500 per person with the option to increase coverage for an additional fee upon written request. Insurance provided by Allianz Travel Insurance under their rules and regulations. Valid for US citizens only. International flights, individual tours and treks are excluded. Insurance not available for residents of New York, Texas and Washington State.