* Dear Clients. Peru law grants a benefit of 18% tax exemption in services for foreign residents whose stayed in Peru a maximum of 60 days. Your tour price includes this benefit already. To be able to keep this benefit, each guest must submit their passport’s image copy (PDF or JPEG) at the time of purchase . If you choose just to fill out the information for now, you must provide your passport’s front page copy later or at your arrival. If requisite is not met, an added 18% tax might be charge!
AffordablePeru LLC Disclaimer and Responsibility Statement:
1. Company: AffordablePeru LLC dba BestPeruTours.com.
2. Tour Operator / Travel Agency Responsibilities: AffordablePeru LLC, is an independent contractor that arranges packages for individual and group travel. Responsible for making the arrangements for all accommodations & services, except to the extent that accommodations or services cannot be supplied due to reasons beyond their control. If it is necessary to modify a tour itinerary due to local conditions, AffordablePeru LLC has the right to cancel, change or substitute any of the services included with comparable alternatives without compensation.
3. Travel Documents and Immunizations: Obtaining proper citizenship and/or foreign travel documents and immunizations are the responsibility of the traveler(s). Please contact the corresponding consulate before your scheduled departure date. Clients are responsible for any inoculations and personal medicines required for their travel.
4. Reservations: Space is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis and will only be confirmed after an initial payment is received and accepted by AffordablePeru LLC. You understand and approved all flights, hotels and services confirmed and detailed in the final itinerary and confirmation documents provided by AffordablePeru LLC.
5. Payments: Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express are all authorized forms of payment.
6. Due Date: 45 Days or more before scheduled departure a 20% of the total amount is due per person and accepted as a refundable deposit to secure your space. Within the 45 days prior to departure date your reservation must be PAID IN FULL to receive all confirmation of services.
7. Cancellations and Itinerary Modifications: Cancellations and itinerary modifications must be submitted in writing; verbal cancellations will not be accepted. Cancellation and or a modification fees apply to reservations regardless of the motive for such cancellation including academic, financial and medical reasons. If cancellation or modification request is received 45 or more days prior to trip departure date AffordablePeru LLC will refund your trip deposit minus any applicable supplier fees. Cancellations within 45 and 15 days prior to the beginning tour date will accrue an equivalent of 50% of the total trip cost in addition to a US$375 per person cancellation and modification fee regardless of the motive. Cancellations and trip modifications received within 14 days of departure are subject to a total payment loss. Travel Insurance policy is highly recommended.
8. Baggage: AffordablePeru LLC nor the selling agent shall be responsible for the loss, damage or delay of customer’s baggage.
9. Disclaimer of Liability: AffordablePeru LLC, not liable, in any way, for personal injury or sickness, property damage, inconvenience, loss of meals, loss of time, or any other loss arising out of the act, omission, or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, hotel, ground operator, optional side tour vendor or any person rendering services or accommodations in conjunction with the trip or any travel related services. AffordablePeru LLC, will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or injury due to accident, mechanical breakdown, government action, weather, strike, act of God, or any other reason. AffordablePeru LLC is not responsible for any of the customer’s luggage. AffordablePeru LLC reserves the right to withdraw any tour described herein at any time and to make changes and alterations as may be found necessary for safety and proper handling of said tours. Clients are responsible for making AffordablePeru LLC aware of any health limitations and any dietary restrictions in writing via mail or electronic mail no later than 15 days prior to departure date. Cost of accommodations and associated services for delays or other alterations in route, caused by weather, flight schedules, and other events beyond our control are the responsibility of the client.
10. Limitation of Liability: By Booking one of these tours, I acknowledge that in all events AffordablePeru LLC, shall not be liable for any consequential damages and that the sole extent of AffordablePeru LLC liability shall never exceed the amount actually paid by you to AffordablePeru LLC.
11. Entire Agreement: This contract contains the entire agreement between all parties involved and it completely supersedes any prior written or oral agreements or representations. This contract can be amended only in writing, signed by both parties of this agreement. Any oral representations or modifications shall be of no force or effect. AffordablePeru LLC reserves the right to terminate this contract and its contractual obligations prior to the trip’s beginning date and provide a refund in the event that a particular request, demand or travel budget cannot be fulfilled.
12. Terms and Conditions: By applying deposit/payment for a reservation, customer/traveler agrees to all the terms conditions described above, and those that apply to all transportation, accommodations, services and activities, included and described on your reservation. As such, by signing below, client hereby agrees to hold AffordablePeru LLC harmless and release it from any and all liability for any damages including, without limitation, monetary losses, damage to person or property, illness/disease, delays, negligence, or inconvenience, that I may incur as a result of the circumstances described herein.
13. Applicable Law: This agreement is executed in and intended to be performed in the state of Florida. The laws of Florida State shall govern its interpretation and effect. I have fully read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions including cancellation policies & conditions.
Covid19 Pandemic Travel Waiver & Insurance: I acknowledge and fully understand that these travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier, a government entity, or another third party outside of AffordablePeru LLC control for reasons that are unforeseeable at this time. I also understand and acknowledge that travel involves the risk of a variety of hazards to health and/or safety, including but not limited to, injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. I expressly understand and agree to assume all such risks associated with travel whether or not specified herein. I further understand and acknowledge that AffordablePeru LLC has no control over the associated supplier’s policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking, and refund related to these travel arrangements. I also understand and acknowledge that the PURCHASE OF TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and that coverage for circumstances such as these depends on the specific policy I purchase. Should I elect to obtain coverage, the travel insurance policy obtained by me to cover these travel arrangements will dictate any coverage for financial loss resulting from these circumstances. Travel Insurance might be offered and purchased in some cases as a benefit and a courtesy to our clients. AffordablePeru LLC is not obligated to purchase an insurance policy nor will be liable if a policy is declined by a client, not purchased or if a claim is denied. Insurance provided by Allianz Travel Insurance under their rules and regulations. International flights, individual tours and treks are excluded.