Day 01: Arrival in Lima
Day 02: Flight To Cusco
Day 03: Cusco City Tour
Meals: Breakfast at your hotel.
Day 04: Sacred Valley
Meals: Breakfast at hotel.
Day 05: Train to Aguas Calientes
Meals: Breakfast at your hotel
Note: When operational or technical reasons obligate the Train Operator to relocate the clients onto the Sacred Valley-Aguas Calientes train service, Best Peru Tours will provide all transfers needed to the train station in the Sacred Valley in order to board the train to Aguas Calientes.
Day 06: Machu Picchu
Meals: Breakfast at your hotel.
Day 07: Cuzco / Puno “The Route of the Sun” by Bus (4235 masl at highest point)
Meals: Breakfast and Typical Lunch.
Day 08: Titicaca Lake, Floating Islands of the Uros Island and Taquile
Day 09: Drive to La Paz. La Paz Tour. (Stay at La paz)
Day 10: Flight to Buenos Aires
Day 11: Half Day City Tour to the main attractions
Return to hotel.
Optional Dinner Tango Show at Tango Porteño US$100 PER PERSON
Get ready to enjoy a unique and traditional evening with an exquisite traditional dinner before witnessing the most original show in Buenos Aires. The artistic sample consists of two acts: a comic sketch or sainete that tells the humorous and dramatic tales of immigrant life in the 30’s. This is followed by a classic Tango Show that will amuse your senses with the sound of its concertina (bandoneon), the romanticism of its lyrics and the passion of its dancers.
Day 12: Return Flight Home
END OF OUR SERVICE
PRICE PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY PLUS FLIGHTS
- All taxes and fees (except airport tax)
- Lima Cusco & La Paz Buenos Aires flight
- Selected hotels
- All local transfers In / Out
- Meals where indicated
- Transportation to the visitor sites
- 1-day entrance to the visitor sites
- 1-day bus ride and entrance to Machu Picchu (please add US$100 for second day entrance and bus)
- Train tickets Cusco / Aguas Calientes / Cusco via Expedition Train (Please add US$75 for Vista Dome train R/T)
- Transfers from and back to the airports / hotels
- Local certified bilingual guides
- Excursions as detailed in the program
- International airfare from and to country of origin
- Additional insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary (see our Survival Travel Kit for guidance)
- Lima tour US$50 per person
- Tango show
|Trip Cancellation||UP TO US$500 PER PERSON (additional coverage available at low cost)|
|Trip Interruption||UP TO US$500 PER PERSON (additional coverage available at low cost)|
|Emergency Medical/Dental Coverage||$10,000|
|Emergency Medical Transportation||$50,000|
|24-Hour Hotline Assistance||Included|
(*) Available Basic trip cancellation/ interruption insurance up to US$500 per person. Approximate cost of policy US$50 per person unless additional trip cancellation/interruption coverage is requested. Insurance provided by Allianz Travel Insurance under their rules and regulations. Valid for US citizens and legal residents only. International flights, individual tours and/or treks are excluded. Peru Travel and Tours, LLC is not obligated to purchase an insurance policy nor liable if a policy is not purchased or declined by client. Peru Travel and Tours, LLC is not obligated to compensate in any way or form if a policy is not purchased or can not be purchased.